Newbie to Rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BranscumFarm

Reaction score
My husband and I got our first rabbits at a flee market in Sept. We looked and researched rabbits and could not find anyone in our area that had any. A friend told us to check out a flee market in beebee Arkansas and we got our first trio. I read online and I asked my co worker who is an agri teacher many questions.
We had our first litter in Jan and have been learning along the way. We have had multiple litter one born yesterday. I want to help share what I have learned with others and my students. I started a YouTube channel to help educate and record our journey.
Recently we bought a pair of registered NZ red doe and broken red buck to help with growth rate. Our main purpose is for fresh clean meat.

I'm prety mew. I am 13 and got my doe around a year ago, yet didn't breed till aug. If you have ANY questions about ANYTHING buy the book "the rabbit raising problem solver", make a web sight to sell, posst on craigs list and offer to local pet stores.

Back