Well I did it again four new Angoras

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harelady

Reaction score
I have a real soft spot for Angoras in need. I was looking on Craigslist just to see what was out there and noticed an ad for Angoras for sale. The pictures needed look good so I contacted the owner to see if she need any help with them. Turns out the lady was very sick and couldn't groom them properly. She told me they were all badly matted. So I contacted a friend to see if she would help me shear them and then picked them up. They were badly matted, full of mites, and skinny. The next morning one of the does have birth to seven babies. Unfortunately I did not know she was pregnant so she birthed on the wire on a cold night and they all died. The other doe now has a box just in case. We see if I keep them all. For now I rehabbing them. News names for them are Spinner, Sapphire, Tribble, and Tiny Tim. Here are some pictures.

.[album]3839[/album][album]3838[/album][album]3837[/album][album]3836[/album]

Are they any specific breed of angora? Did you get pedigrees with them? Satins? Germans?

hotzcatz":14pr2pqd said:
Are they any specific breed of angora? Did you get pedigrees with them? Satins? Germans?

No pedigrees and I am guessing on breed. The black doe has a lot of French characteristics. The little chocolate tort looks like an English. The two REWs I think are Germans mixes.

Back