Buster got some!!!! Lol

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipoGSD

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
So buster and babs just bred!!! Literally like 1 minute ago. Was so excited I grabbed my phone and had to post the good news!!!

(Buster dawn/blue harli holland)
(Babs broken orange holland)
:bunnyhop:

-- Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:33 pm --

Twice!!!!!! Yayyyyyy
Now I'm holding babs in my lap for a few with pellets in my hands so she dont pee right away.

Yeah...I'm just a little excited about baby hollands!!!!! :p :p <br /><br /> -- Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:55 pm -- <br /><br /> Omg now he just got clover!!!! I didn't even have to help with him and clovie!!!!! (Clover Tri holland)

Babs I held her there and she lifted for him.

I did give them all some raspberry tea for about a week. Tho it's been close to a week since I gave them anymore. Wonder if that did help??????

:congratulations:

Buster must be a happy camper tonight! :D

The raspberry tea is something I sometimes suggest as a "can't hurt and might help" kind of thing. It's supposed to be the hibiscus leaves that help, but who knows for sure.

Wishing you lots of kits in 31 days or so!

Ty Maggie.. I'm so excited!!!! Hope they take and that they are good mamas. Almost tempted to breed one of my retired meat does as a back up mama just in case.. all my girls outside are great moms. <br /><br /> -- Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:57 pm -- <br /><br /> Oh and when he bred the broken orange, Babs. Buster was so happy he was running circles around her hahaha

What I'm noticing is Buster when he tries he seems like he is too far back. Clover, the 2nd doe has only been bred the once so far. She has lifted for him a few more times.. hes just not connecting.. might try holding her for him so it's at least 2x.

Congrats!!

I always get excited over new kits..... sometimes I go a little overboard and breed almost everyone in the barn in the same month..... like March :x ... I want everyone to kindle, but at the same time, I don't ;) ..... :lol:

:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

I've done that after summer when I've been trying for kits and my bucks are heat sterile. Then, oh crap, everyone takes at once and I have 60 kits on the ground in the same month. :-x :laugh: :p Fun times

alforddm":zl2unwhr said:
Then, oh crap, everyone takes at once and I have 60 kits on the ground in the same month. :-x :laugh: :p Fun times

Lollll <br /><br /> -- Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:54 pm -- <br /><br /> Update

So I felt the girls bellies and I definitely feel some in babs. I thought I did in clover too but not as certain as I am with babs.

And Babs who is NOT a digger just started digging tonight in the kiddy pool which tells me that's a great sign. Clover on the other hand, she likes to try and dig to China often so that could be a sign or just her normal diggy self lol out if the 2 does.

So even tho babs was a virgin doe, the one I'm keeping my eye on the most is clover. Supposedly she wasnt a good mom and her last litter died 3 weeks in. Tho, to lose a litter at 3 weeks seems more like a health issue vs motherly issue. When I got her I did do a round of coco and dewormed her. But time will tell.

I did breed one of my girls outside the same night, so if something happens, I have a mom who I can depend on.

I'm getting so excited!!!! Especially seeing how much babs is digging!!!! :love:

I'm not sure what to expect for kit colors. Babs and buster are siblings so I'm *assuming* she would carry for harli also? But shes broken so maybe tri's? Wish there was a genetics color thing that was as simple and easy as the normal one I use but it doesnt have harli/tri info.

Back