Sewing with pelts

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebelScumHan

Reaction score
I have finally made my first pelt project. I'm pretty proud of it. This was made with mutt fur but it's still nice, lol. I made a coordinating wallet as well.

I finally have my first rex babies I am growing out. I intend on using them for meat, pets, and pelts. I make bags and junk, so the pelts add a nice touch :) I plan on learning how to properly dye the pelts in the future, too.

I also have some special vintage fabrics that will look amazing with the furs once I have them processed... I have to say, I do not enjoy making the pelts. The end product is worth it, I think <3

What have you made with your furs?

29388479_1989275774724946_653883237235425280_n.jpg

Wow, that's a great-looking bag! :up:

I haven't worked with any of the pelts I've saved up, yet, but I have a few really lovely ideas on how I'd like to use some of them.

Oh, and I have 4 black rex kits that we're growing out right now that I think would contribute to an absolutely luxurious lining for the hood and cuffs of a winter coat. :oops:

Wonderful! I would love to see the results. I currently have another batch of furs processing... ugh, I have to admit, I do not enjoy processing the pelts... but the end results are worth it, right? :? :lol:

Back