Happy Birthday Sagebrush!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Hope it's a good one!

:fireworks1:

:cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1:

:rabbit-hop1: :rabbit-hop2: :rabbit-hop3:

:hbd: :hbd: :icecream:

:icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

iu

How's school going?

Oops! :oops: Kinda late with this, Sage, but hope you've had a wonderful birthday, full of sun and fun!

:happysun: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer1:
:icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:
:band: :mbounce:
:choir: :happybday2u: :choir:
:hbd: :surprisepressie: :hbd: :surprisepressie: :hbd:

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. I am so very sorry it took so long to come and check up on all of what is going on here. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I can say that school has been a rush. I am taking a moment to focus on things outside of school at the moment. I am in the middle of finals for this semester. I have 2 more to go, General Nursing and Food and Fiber Animals next week.

I had my first surgery where I did everything from the intake of my patient all the way to the recovery and discharge. I can tell you it was a bit nerve-racking for me. I have an instructor who gets a bit "spicey" when she has to wait. She is also my DVM. My patient was the last to arrive but the first to be on the table. So I started behind the 8-ball so to speak. He was a typical chihuahua, not wanting to be there or have strangers poke and prod at him. So, of course, took longer then anyone wanted.

I had a great birthday in that I started a new job, I work at an animal urgent care now. I LOVE my job. My doctor values my opinion and encourages me to think for myself instead of being confined to what the "doctors" think I should be doing. I am getting my Veterinary Technician in Training license in the mail soon, could be 4-6 weeks before I get it.

I will do my best to check in as often as I am able. Just know that I am so glad that you guys are all here and also know that I love this clan we call a forum very much.

Latest posts

Back