Questions for you all

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maleficent

Reaction score
So i was just wondering if any had heard anything about the whole Vinton animal hoarding issue? If yes had anyone had any previous dealings with the lady Babs?

Yes I have. I got my first Beveren transported by her from California to Kansas City where another rabbit breeder who I didn't really know and still dont (she was getting her's transported) bring them to Arkansas. He arrived in good condition, never actually met Babs, and never had a problem. When I heard about the situation about a month ago I was horrified! I couldn't believe my baby had spent 4 days with her! Like I said he was healthy but, wow. I never realized the situation he was in!

It truly is kind of scary, I have had multiple meetings with her in person as she knew a breeder I am on good terms with. The situation has shaken all local breeders in my area. I and others are really reducing our numbers out of fear of having animal control called on us.

Yeah. From what I've heard she definitely needed those animals taken from her. But I really hope the shelter returns the Czech Frostys to the Czech Frosty club unaltered! It doesn't matter what the situation was, the club should get the Frostys!

Back