Valentine babies

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a7736100

Reaction score
Lionhead have 2 this morning indoors. The kits were uncovered but there was lots of fur on the floor next to the cage. I suspect my cat tried to get at the babies because of the fur on the floor and also because she let me sleep without trying to make me get up to feed her. The kits were cool so I placed them under blanket for an hour for them to warm up. I place the fur in the cage and the mother made a good nest for the 2 kits.

Congrats on the little ones! I got some this morning, too, and it's a fantastic way to start Valentine's Day, isn't it? :in_love:

a7736100":1fuba5y7 said:
I suspect my cat tried to get at the babies because of the fur on the floor and also because she let me sleep without trying to make me get up to feed her.
I know you mentioned the rabbit's cage, but do you have a nestbox to keep the nest together inside it? That would help protect against curious paws, as well, I think. Good job putting the extra fur back with the babies, though, they'll need it to stay cozy! :)

Latest posts

Back