Register

Help*Air bubbles in kidneys of meat rabbits

Diagnosing and treating rabbit ailments. *Caution! These threads may contain graphic content.*
Site Supporter
4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 8,424.00

Re: Help*Air bubbles in kidneys of meat rabbits

Post Number:#16  Unread postby michaels4gardens » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:59 am

akane wrote:Well I'm 33 now and it's still the same as when I was a kid lol My husband was saying how if we move back there we are contracting everything we need done to someone in the larger towns/small cities nearby we've lived in. Although my mom got $10,000s in free concrete poured because the only guy in the area couldn't read directions and blueprints so she refused payment until he fixed it. The legal time limit to collect her bill expired without him doing anything. It's not entirely correct and water does not drain from anywhere like it was supposed to but it's a large stable, 2 other outbuildings, and 2 garages worth of concrete free.

I personally am uncomfortable in large towns... I love dirt, and "rural folks"...
meat-mutt rabbits, a few laying hens.

BunnyBucks: 52.00

Post Number:#17  Unread postby Merrrrrr » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:51 am

Such shameful behavior from human beings. My husband says that I am naive. I would never purposefully mislead or give some poor quality product to someone and then when I'm caught say "prove it". It is hard for me to believe that someone could sleep at night doing such things.

Site Supporter
4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 8,424.00

Post Number:#18  Unread postby michaels4gardens » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Merrrrrr wrote:Such shameful behavior from human beings. My husband says that I am naive. I would never purposefully mislead or give some poor quality product to someone and then when I'm caught say "prove it". It is hard for me to believe that someone could sleep at night doing such things.

that kind of thinking makes "good folks" an easier target for con artists and crooks, it is also why they are good folks-- we just have to learn who we can trust... but as i pointed out- the ruthless behavior did eventually catch up with him-- but a lot of "good folks" got burned in the process.
meat-mutt rabbits, a few laying hens.

Previous