Register

Breeding complications, and glyphosate

Provide a well rounded diet without commercial feed, including discussions of the methods and merits of growing fodder.
Site Supporter
4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 10,177.00

Breeding complications, and glyphosate

Post Number:#1  Unread postby michaels4gardens » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:28 am

For those who would like to feed feeds "other than pellets" to meat rabbits- The new emerging reports of breeding/ rearing difficulties related to glyphosate tainted feeds, [in humans and animals] will be interesting.
Feeding home grown, and carefully selected non GMO and non herbicide treated feed could actually be a lifesaving choice... and not just a way to avoid "breeding complications".
https://www.cornucopia.org/2014/03/gut- ... lyphosate/
https://detoxproject.org/glyphosate-in-food-water/

there is so much damning evidence available to us now- that there should be no question about "if" roundup ready crops harm our animals and ourselves..
meat-mutt rabbits, a few laying hens.

The following user would like to thank michaels4gardens for this post
MaggieJ, Nymphadora, Zass

Site Supporter
4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 9,890.00

Re: Breeding complications, and glyphosate

Post Number:#2  Unread postby Homer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 am

Thanks for the links Michael. A rather touchy subject around all my farmer friends around here. There are a lot of them switching over to "Roundup Ready" alfalfa and feed corn here so I'll have to stir the pot, :stirpot: a little with your info.

edit: Did you and the garlic move?
FireShot Capture 002.png
FireShot Capture 002.png (44.25 KiB) Viewed 263 times
Previous owner of the elusive and much sought after "Get Away With It" card.

http://bdbunnyranch.weebly.com/

Site Supporter
BunnyBucks: 10,177.00

Re: Breeding complications, and glyphosate

Post Number:#3  Unread postby michaels4gardens » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:51 am

Homer wrote:Thanks for the links Michael. A rather touchy subject around all my farmer friends around here. There are a lot of them switching over to "Roundup Ready" alfalfa and feed corn here so I'll have to stir the pot, :stirpot: a little with your info.

edit: Did you and the garlic move?
FireShot Capture 002.png

I just took topset bulbils , so if i find a place with dirt -I can restart the garlic thing .. The wife needed to go home for the kids..., now we have daughter and g-kids living "safely" with us...
meat-mutt rabbits, a few laying hens.