Happy, Merry Holidays !!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just want to wish everyone here on Rabbit Talk a very happy, joyous, merry and bright Holiday of what ever variety You may celebrate.

Best Wishes for a Wonderful 2018 as well.

:cheer1: :cheer2: :fireworks1:

:sleighride: :gold-star: :choir: :choptree:

:grouphug2:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to RabbitTalkers everywhere. May your days be filled with joy and good cheer!

We woke up this morning to another six inches or so of fluffy new snow. The sun has put in an appearance and it's very bright and cheerful-looking out there just now.

MaggieJ":18xz8oyi said:
We woke up this morning to another six inches or so of fluffy new snow. The sun has put in an appearance and it's very bright and cheerful-looking out there just now.
just 6 inches? how about 1.5feet with the storm still ongoing? to think dad shovelled the snow yesterday.

Merry christmass everyone

Each year i try and try to get a nice photo of the trees sparking with the ice on them.
This is about the best i've gotten.
Reminds me of the line from "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas".....
"Where the tree tops glisten....."

P1040185.JPG

happy holidays everyone! it's a balmy 55 degrees or so in houston, but my mom came over and helped me take a few photos for facebook and instagram :)

tumblr_p1jcliU42T1vlx0zao1_1280.png

of course it snowed in washington last night, i bet the property we're looking to buy is beautiful, sigh!

I was requested to bring a couple of baby bunnies to last night's party and one of the kids gifted a cat christmas colar to my dad's girlfriend for her cats. There being no cat at the party, these pictures ensued.

2eahwqx.jpg

1hp0yt.jpg

e7ebfa.jpg

Also, at home, I put a bow on Nikita and my cats just for fun like I do every year :)
15yt15c.jpg

jq5d6q.jpg

15f4zu0.jpg

vzyjq1.jpg

Snow is great unless I have to go through it to feed and water the rabbits.

Back