Where to get Rosewood Products?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnychild

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy Rosewood products in the US? I can only find the wholesale site.

Thanks

This is a UK company, but they have "stockists" (retailers) who carry their products online. Have you done a google search for rosewood stockists online or something like that. Or you could email Rosewood directly and ask where you can find a list of their stockists.
Email [email protected]

alforddm":6tuogirz said:
I noticed on their website that they have alot of rabbit toys and such. If your looking for something like that you might try https://www.facebook.com/CritterzChewzit/

She makes some really great toys and is a long time member of RabbitTalk. member/MamaSheepdog/

Thanks, I already follow CritterzChewzit on Facebook (I am a long time sporadic member of this forum.)
However, I am specifically looking for somewhere to buy Rosewood products.

I have insomnia tonight so I thought I'd poke around the Internet a bit and see what I could come up with for you, BunnyChild. Try googling where to buy rosewood pet products and see if you can find a supplier you want to deal with.

MaggieJ":2le5tx76 said:
This is a UK company, but they have "stockists" (retailers) who carry their products online. Have you done a google search for rosewood stockists online or something like that. Or you could email Rosewood directly and ask where you can find a list of their stockists.
Email [email protected]

Thanks! I found a site called Feedem but they are UK based and do not seem to be able to ship to the US. I emailed them just to be sure.
I have received several products in rabbit subscription boxes but I want to be able to pick and choose what I want. Truffles's favorite treats are by this brand.
I am going to email Rosewood too.

Back