Christmas Bunny Pictures

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozarkansas

Reaction score
Totally random but I was thinking my RT freinds might want to see the Christmas bunny pictures I took today :D
2017-12-06 22.36.44.jpg2017-12-06 22.36.56.jpg2017-12-06 22.37.07.jpg2017-12-06 22.37.21.jpg2017-12-06 22.37.37.jpg <br /><br /> __________ Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:42 pm __________ <br /><br /> 2017-12-06 22.37.51.jpg2017-12-06 22.38.04.jpg

Tell the truth!!
How many shots did it take to get all those bunnies to sit in a row!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wanted one shot with two rabbits at a show and I must have taken 30 photos to get one I liked!!!

You have patience and a gifted EYE!
Beautiful photos!

SarniaTricia":2h71xe7k said:
Tell the truth!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wanted one shot with two rabbits at a show and I must have taken 30 photos to get one I liked!!!

You have patience and a gifted EYE!
Beautiful photos!
I just counted them. Exactly 115 shots in total! (Including the individuals). It was a challenge, but the little mutts at the end were being incredibly cooperative!

So cute! I love the wreath! I thought I was the only one patient enough to be taking bunny Christmas photos!
Here's one of mine:

20171207_193852.jpg

jenniferlanes":3j9l3jro said:
So cute! I love the wreath! I thought I was the only one patient enough to be taking bunny Christmas photos!
Here's one of mine:

Thanks! Your bunny is really cute too!

Ozarkansas":2gqwgxq2 said:
SarniaTricia":2gqwgxq2 said:
Tell the truth!!
I just counted them. Exactly 115 shots in total!... the little mutts at the end were being incredibly cooperative!

The old trick of "use the fat ones for book ends" huh? :laugh2:

And how many did it take you to get that little guy to wear the hat Jennifer? :lol:

Thanks for the photos guys!

Homer":zuftcbl1 said:
And how many did it take you to get that little guy to wear the hat Jennifer? :lol:

Thanks for the photos guys!
I cheated and used a tiny piece of scotch tape! They were still small and sleepy last week when I took photos, but I don't think I could get hats on them now that they are ready to explore. :bunnyhop:

Homer":1fvihcgt said:
Ozarkansas":1fvihcgt said:
SarniaTricia":1fvihcgt said:
Tell the truth!!
I just counted them. Exactly 115 shots in total!... the little mutts at the end were being incredibly cooperative!

The old trick of "use the fat ones for book ends" huh? :laugh2:
Lol! Homer your posts always make me laugh!

Back