I GOT A JOB!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Yep you heard me right. I finally did it! I finally got a good job! $10 an hour as a dishwasher under a well known chef! I love the job too! I do kitchen prep work when I don't have dishes to do so I'm also learning to cook! It's such a great working environment! Won't be long till I'll be building new cages and setups, don't worry I'll be posting tons of pics here very soon!!

:congratulations: BUTTONS!!!

Sounds like you can learn lots that may lead to something even better in the future. Maybe a chef's course for yourself, down the road a bit? The restaurant trade is HUGE and there is so much diversity in it that you should be able to find your niche.

@ KimitsuKouseki . . . Glad to hear your new job is going well. :bouncy: It's great to hear about our young people's successes!

Good for you! The only thing I like better than cooking is eating?

garfield.gif

Learn all you can, it comes in handy. ;)

Sorry my reply has took so long I've been so crazy busy, I work for Nate Allen, I've never heard of A Chef's Life, I can only assume it's on a part of NC I haven't been too

Latest posts

Back