Register

Victory! (edit: not so sure anymore)

Off-topic Discussions, Member News, Funny Stories and Jokes.
1 year of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 2,765.00

Re: Victory! (edit: not so sure anymore)

Post Number:#16  Unread postby KimitsuKouseki » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:26 pm

MeadowView wrote:I understand your struggle for sure - I commute almost an hour one way for work
Don't quit until you have another job. (Unless it's a real danger to your health and wellbeing.)

1h isnt bad, it's what it was with my car, but since I have to deal with the bloody train, its a 2h to 2h30 commute for Kanuk :( That and it would be cheaper by car, costing 50$ or less per week (so 200 or less) while the transport pass is 230$ per month. Exept I cant take my car to it cause its in the middle of the city with no parking :(

And yes, I have the same principle wich is why my concience is driving me mad about this whole thing, but money wise if I dont find anything this week I'll file for financial aid again and I'll be fine for at least a month. With my bills with the money I've made these 2 weeks + the sales of my 36 baby bunnies for christmass (granted they sell) I have enough. So I should be able to find something or have financial aid before any issue arrises. And if the bunnies dont sell? well I wont need to buy food for a while I guess :/

You gotta take care of that foot though, Not being able to stand cause of pain sucks.

1 year of membership
United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 360.00

Re: Victory! (edit: not so sure anymore)

Post Number:#17  Unread postby UFCreel » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:43 am

There is a secret for your working life. Do what you love and love what you are doing. I don't want to sound mean. But i am a painter. Sometimes i work close to home. Sometimes i work several states away. Being in Chicagoland traffic is always a nightmare. I work in peoples homes mostly and with that you never really know what you are getting into. But you know what? I show up. I do my job. I pay my bills. Have raised two children with their Mother. Went to work sick. Went to work with broken bones. Hand and knee. Toughen up a bit. Life is not easy. At 29, You should figure how you can live on your own and start making plans to do so. Your dad wont always be around to support you. Good luck on what ever you do.

Previous