Register

I got fed up

A place to discuss the particular challenges and ethical issues facing the breeder of pet rabbits today.
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 34,900.00

Re: I got fed up

Post Number:#16  Unread postby akane » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:14 pm

If people are too dang stupid to read both for themselves and what info I give I eventually quit answering, see if I can find another buyer, and simply dump them if I do or if I don't really need to sell it.

I am so sick of questionaires for animals, particularly when the info really is just mine to research/decide or has a million ways to accomplish successfully, that I don't bother with such sellers. Not even dogs anymore. I know what I want, I know what few questions I do need answered, and I don't need a huge questionaire of excess info to deal with from every single breeder every time I want to inquiry about something before they will talk to me. Basically I have the same opinion and issues that leads to the breeders making them. It's a waste of my time repeating info I don't need to instead of just detail me the individuals you have or your breeding schedule plan.
http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/takakageri/library/
In order to save myself I must destroy first the me I was told to be -The Dreamer

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 2,815.00

Re: I got fed up

Post Number:#17  Unread postby a7736100 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:50 pm

[/quote]

Drat ! i wanted to look it over... but it is in Office format and i cannot open that :(
Sounded interesting.[/quote]

Try Office Online. It's free to use.

Previous