that thing does do

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyctra

Reaction score
And here, a New Zealand White preforms a disappearing act.

Signature added so maybe if someone tries to steel it again, at least that'll be there... :/

I was reminded about RT, and figured I might as well share this doodle here. :lol:

Attachments

• tasty2.jpg
    tasty2.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 2,101
tumblr_ovz53lj4841vlx0zao1_500.jpg

tumblr_ousg7556GU1vlx0zao1_500.jpg

i see it a lot when they aren't in the mood to breed. i love it. i used to hate dewlaps but now i get disappointed when my does don't really ever develop one. give me a well-endowed doe any day :p

shazza":33a8i5bn said:
i see it a lot when they aren't in the mood to breed. i love it. i used to hate dewlaps but now i get disappointed when my does don't really ever develop one. give me a well-endowed doe any day :p

gimme a second here...

*deep breath*

HOW COULD YOU HATE DEWLAPS? D:
I'm so glad you've seen the light! :lol: They're excellent fondling material (even if the ladies hate it).

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY

i think i always just kinda thought they looked awkward? then i actually got rabbits and realized that my opinions were wrong

shazza":3rxokn0g said:
I'M SORRY I'M SORRY

i think i always just kinda thought they looked awkward? then i actually got rabbits and realized that my opinions were wrong

My husband is right there with past-you : hating on the dewlaps.

I was dewlap agnostic, but my current favourite has a little dewlaps and I think it looks charming on her.

Okay...I think I can get where you're coming from now. XD I admit, while the dewlaps I've always loved, it was all the rolls and folds I've seen on rex tripped me out for a LONG time and turned me off from rex. Now I want all of the rolls and folds. Just gimme all the excess skin and fur to jiggle and squish.

oops, my hand slipped

Attachments

• lovelyladylumps.jpg
    lovelyladylumps.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,145
I sadly don't have does with large dewlaps. Before raising rabbits dewlaps were really weird to me, but now I bother the crap out of my does while playing with their little dewlaps :lol:

TeaTimeBunnies":1hnxi7mk said:
I sadly don't have does with large dewlaps. Before raising rabbits dewlaps were really weird to me, but now I bother the crap out of my does while playing with their little dewlaps :lol:
lol well since I do lionheads, none of mine have any dewlaps XD but they have fluffy manes and ears though!
Dewlaps are cute, just that I chose a breed that barelly ever has any XD

Apparently it was liked enough to be reposted. :shock: Added a signature...if you can call it that.
So I guess if you see this (or any of my art :lol: ) being reposted anywhere that isn't obviously me/Ny/Nyctra/Nancy, pipe up maybe? :oops:

Nyctra":1gy2q7eo said:
Apparently it was liked enough to be reposted. :shock: Added a signature...if you can call it that.
So I guess if you see this (or any of my art :lol: ) being reposted anywhere that isn't obviously me/Ny/Nyctra/Nancy, pipe up maybe? :oops:
Someone in a facebook group I am part of posted it, can't remember if it had your signature though :?

I love Dairy's little rolls everywhere :love: :love:
I actually had a girl asked me the other day what was wrong with her because she thought her neck roll was so weird. I told her she is a mature lady and that is what they look like.

Attachments

• 20171008_142517.png
    20171008_142517.png
    909 KB · Views: 2,062
i've had so many people ask me that! i have some people who come and just want manure, or family members who aren't familiar with rabbits, they always ask me what is underneath my rabbits' chins? it's so hard not to describe it as a chinboob.

Back