Register

Etsy and daddy issues

A place to vent about what's bugging you. Please keep it civil.
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 2,365.00

Etsy and daddy issues

Post Number:#1  Unread postby KimitsuKouseki » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:53 am

Alright so, I dont know if some of you guys remember but I purchased a drop spindle a month ago to start learning how to spin wool. Welp I'm never getting it. I had made sure the seller sold a lot and that reviews were good, but he disapeared on me and the shop no longer exists. Sigh, I made a report to Etsy, hopefully they can get me my money back but that's probably 50$ I'll never see again :( and now I have to purchase a drop spindle again...

Now about my dad and I, one thing you should know is that I have a lot of health issues. Notably some chronic fatigue that can paralise me for a few weeks at a time. This has made having a job and especially keeping it very hard for me. I can still work, but I have bad periods were I basically cant. Since my wrist finally got better I've been wanting to get a new job, but havent rly been able to do so. For a week now I've had one of my sleep spells where staying awake more then 3h per day is rly hard. I haven't even been able to do my laundry cause of how bad I feel atm. I basically just go care for the bunnies and fall right back asleep for the next 12h.
Anyways, my dad tends to think that I'm just faking or being lazy and complains about how I'm not doing anything with my life and am not making any money. Just to note, I do have financial aid and the bunnies pay for themselves, so as long as I dont spend much I have enough to manage. But anyways, this morning, here I am telling him about Etsy and the drop spindle issue and out of the blue, totally off topic, he goes "You better work on getting a job, you're starting to be ridiculous" :? He knows I've been having a sleep spell, cause I'm sleeping non stop, but I remind him about it anyways. He replies "Stop sleeping"
....... really?! "stop sleeping"!!!!!! I can't do my laundry, I cant cook for myself, I cant clean the bunnies's cages, I cant butcher the grow-outs, I cant clean my room, I cant even watch a MOVIE for chr**t sake! "stop sleeping"!!! OMG some times I wish he could live in my body for just one day! I know he thinks I'm faking or being lazy no matter how much I tell him otherwise, but there's a limit to how insensitive one can be!

__________Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:53 am __________

I just went outside to check on the rabbits.

I found Pipo in the female cage, he squeezed his way in, so I'm going to have 1 million surprise babies next month :(

And then.... I found Surikat dead in his cage. That's my pedigree tan rabbit I needed for my bush fire pattern project http://kimitsukouseki.wixsite.com/bunbun-stories/surikat He was perfectly fine yesterday and now I'm going to need to contact the breeder to get a new one. I'm going to wait though, but still. This just HAD to be what I get up to this morning. :cry: would be better to keep sleeping for another 12h insted.

United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 2,068.00

Re: Etsy and daddy issues

Post Number:#2  Unread postby TeaTimeBunnies » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:48 am

It'll all work out eventually kimitsukouseki. I know is seems really hard right now, but life seems to enjoy dishing out bad all at once. My mom has basically been telling me I'm setting myself up for failure with the degree I'm working for, says my rabbitry is a waist of time and are just an excuse for have a decent number of them, and can't understand why I am struggling to get any job in this college community that is overflowing with college students that can work. I recently also had a pedigreed buck die out of the blue. Difference in our cases is you can get a new one from the same breeder. I however got my full pedigreed herd from the same breeder, and she recently sold his mother so I have to look for a new breeder so I don't have incest problems. It all seems bad, but the world also seems to work itself out some how. It's too bad about that spindle. It was beautiful :group-hug2:
I breed English spot, Mini Rex, Lop mix, Dwarf mix, And Meat mutts
https://teatimebunnies.wordpress.com/

The following user would like to thank TeaTimeBunnies for this post
KimitsuKouseki

Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 2,365.00

Re: Etsy and daddy issues

Post Number:#3  Unread postby KimitsuKouseki » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:07 am

Thanks you teatime for your kind words. I had a rly bad morning that day. Thankfully my dad was a bit more understanding today, even worried for me when I was making dinner cause my blood pressure was rly rly low.

I guess I'm asking for punishment, I ordered 2 more drop spindle from a single shop on etsy. I'd rather use Ebay but they only have boring ones on there and I at least want something pretty.
They were on sale from the FolkTalesPl shop. Let's hope I get em and havent waisted my money this time.
I dont like the rabbit one as much as the mage staff looking one, but it was rabbits I felt like I had to :/