Charging $100 For a Mutt...Can I Do This?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldEnglishSilvers88

Reaction score
I wrote a post back in November of 2016 on being able to charge $35 for a mutt. Now my mutts are currently at $85 total. My question is, since my demand cannot be met and the fact that I have an amazing reputation, can I jack the price up to $100? I am honest that they're mutts.

There's no rule on how much you can charge for anything you want to sell. You can charge as much as your market will support. So long as you're honest about their breeding, there's no issue charging as much as you can get.

:yeahthat:

I sold one bunny for 60$ (I weel between 50 and 20 normally) recently and as I improve the quality of my mirage lionheads I'll ramp up the pricses too

I charge what I feel is right for the market at the time. I have had a few babies that are mutts that have gone for $100.
My husband calls it the "if I have to sell it" price. :cool:

OldEnglishSilvers88":1pocckhi said:
...And, does anyone know how to change your user name? :lol:

To what, W.C. Fields? LOL If the buyers want to pay that much :money: for a mutt then help them out. :roll:

If you really want to change your name PM Maggie and tell her why and to what.

I'm laughing so hard that the water I was drinking came out of my nose. Lol

And, yes I'd like to change my name. Ya know....so no buyers read stuff like this. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back