New Title: In Indy

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to start wearing those tags at shows. That would be fun. I'd completely forgotten about them. Maybe tape one to my sales board.

I've had to change my plans for Indy. I wanted to go, but, I'm changing gears a little bit. Plus, the couple I really wanted to show just won't be in coat.... so.... next year Massachusetts baby!

SixGun":3lnrb17n said:
I've had to change my plans for Indy. I wanted to go, but, I'm changing gears a little bit. Plus, the couple I really wanted to show just won't be in coat.... so.... next year Massachusetts baby!
Sorry to hear you had to change plans. I don't think I will be in Massachusetts. But maybe I'll post pics this time, and you can post pics next time?

Ozarkansas":2rzkvaak said:
SixGun":2rzkvaak said:
Sorry to hear you had to change plans. I don't think I will be in Massachusetts. But maybe I'll post pics this time, and you can post pics next time?

That sounds like a great idea!!

SixGun":gjp62oiz said:
Ozarkansas":gjp62oiz said:
SixGun":gjp62oiz said:

That sounds like a great idea!!
:D

Ozarkansas":d6xhnnu3 said:
OnTheBrightside":d6xhnnu3 said:
I'm going as a spectator! Unfortunately don't have anything to show because I lost all my stock a couple years ago and just this week got a new starter herd for showing. I think I'm going the first day, to try and scope out any sales rabbits and maybe get a t-shirt.
Hopefully by the next one thats close by (I'm an hour or so from Indy) I'll have plenty to enter.

If anyone wants to meet up I'd love to meet some RT members!

Sorry to hear about you stock :( I *might* see you there, but there will be a lot of people and a lot of stuff going on... And just out of curiosity, what breed do you have?

I breed Rex, and focus on the Sable variety. I'm hoping to get them back up and more interested people showing them. They're numbers are so low.

OnTheBrightside":3ai0myis said:
Ozarkansas":3ai0myis said:
OnTheBrightside":3ai0myis said:
I'm going as a spectator! Unfortunately don't have anything to show because I lost all my stock a couple years ago and just this week got a new starter herd for showing. I think I'm going the first day, to try and scope out any sales rabbits and maybe get a t-shirt.
Hopefully by the next one thats close by (I'm an hour or so from Indy) I'll have plenty to enter.

If anyone wants to meet up I'd love to meet some RT members!

Sorry to hear about you stock :( I *might* see you there, but there will be a lot of people and a lot of stuff going on... And just out of curiosity, what breed do you have?

I breed Rex, and focus on the Sable variety. I'm hoping to get them back up and more interested people showing them. They're numbers are so low.
I don't think I have ever seen a Sable rex before... They sound really neat looking :)

I wouldn't mind going, but I'm definitely outclassed in Indy. As it is, I think I'll enter the Ohio State New Zealand RBA show in 2018 with my next generation. The first time I showed at OSNZBRA I placed middle of the road (which was about where I thought I was)--but it was rather like taking your backyard Thoroughbred to the Kentucky Derby; don't expect to place high!!!

I am going. Will be cheering on the person who will be presenting the Tan Belgian Hares.

Harelady":2zoh44o4 said:
I am going. Will be cheering on the person who will be presenting the Tan Belgian Hares.
I got my Beverens from someone with tan Belgians. I don't care for the standards much, but every time I see the tans I have to continually tell myself all the reasons why I can't get Belgian Hares. Yet... ;)

I am coming, in fact we are on the road right now.

I will have a booth for my Critterz Chewzit toys, so if any RT'ers want a convenient place to visit, stop on by!

MamaSheepdog":3j3r1v51 said:
I will have a booth for my Critterz Chewzit toys, so if any RT'ers want a convenient place to visit, stop on by!
:yeahthat:
I highly recommend this! I met MamaSheepdog at last year's convention. :oops: :D :bow:

I will definitely stop by! I got your email, I have just been busy and had a hard time deciding. I do still want to buy toys from you though :D

And Nymphadota and I have seen one another a few ti.es since!

Ozarkansas, the Chewzits are best seen in person anyway. Try to come early on, because I only have about 1400 made. It sounds like a lot, but Nymphadota will attest that they go fast!

MamaSheepdog":i0bizs9w said:
And Nymphadota and I have seen one another a few ti.es since!
Yup! Always a good time! :up:

MamaSheepdog":i0bizs9w said:
Ozarkansas, the Chewzits are best seen in person anyway. Try to come early on, because I only have about 1400 made. It sounds like a lot, but Nymphadota will attest that they go fast!
Haha, that they do! And there's always a huge variety to choose from (at least in the morning)...
I think I remember at last year's convention you had to run out and start making more because you'd run out, right MamaSheepdog? :lol:
:closed-sign:

I will make it a point to get there as early as possible then :bunnyhop: <br /><br /> __________ Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:17 pm __________ <br /><br /> Well, we are on our way to Indy!! I am only bringing 2 rabbits, less than I originally planned but I guess it's not bad for my first time. Here they are, Samantha Rosie-Anna (Sam) and Sapphire. Sapphire is not exactly pleased with the arrangement ;)
2017-09-29 18.15.39.jpg

Safe travels! We are in Iowa now!

I just got a call from Owlsfriend who makes BunnyBran, and we have neighboring booths. :)

I love that banner!! :bunnyhop:
So far nothing too exciting has happened, but I will keep y'all posted :D

PLEASE
Post pictures.
I wanted to go so badly, but I get SO much anxiety from PASRBA, and this is at least five times the size.
That, and I couldn't afford it. :lol:
Either way, I'd like to see it.

Back