Adventures with Truffles

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnychild

Reaction score
Truffles had an awesome day! She got to spend part of the morning in her outdoor cage on the porch and when I got home we went on a walk!
We started off inside the house and she interacted with the other animals. I think the dog thinks she is a weird cat :lol: Truffles has no fear around the other animals which is probably because she is used to seeing them through the safety of her cage.
We went outside and we finally concurred stairs! She figured out how to go down the stairs and she was able to go back up one step.
96kmcn.jpg

The funny thing about walking your rabbit is that they do not walk like dogs. Truffles will run a few feet and then stop and check out her surroundings. She also gets super excited when she finds a lush patch of grass, it's like bunny heaven! :lol:
1z35l79.jpg

After we walked around for a while I decided it was time to go back inside. I let loose in the bathroom while I moved her things from her outdoor cage back into her indoor cage.
I don't know if all rabbits like bathmats but Truffles LOVES them. She likes to dig at them and fold them and most importantly she loves to lay on them. She was all tuckered out from running outside so she dramatically flopped down on a mat and took a long nap.
fy0bpe.jpg

Truffles is very comfortable around humans so she had no problem with me laying next to her and petted her while she snoozed. She also lets me rub her belly which is like a rabbit blessing :lol:
After her nap, I groomed her for a little bit (her coat is so plush rn!!!) and then put her back in her cage.

I do not get to see Truffles every day since I went to college but I try to find fun things to do with her when I am home.

I've decided to make this an ongoing thread rather than making lots of little posts about Truffles day to day life

:in_love:
Truffles is so adorable! :) Thank you for sharing those awesome pics! I remember taking Sparky (my very first rabbit) for walks outside and he always loved it. Truffles' coat looks absolutely gorgeous. I've never seen that color before, but it's so pretty! :love:

Winterwolf":20be1akd said:
:in_love:
Truffles' coat looks absolutely gorgeous. I've never seen that color before, but it's so pretty! :love:
Thank you :D , she just finished her round of shedding so it is particularly pretty rn. Her color is called opal it looks very similar to blue otters.

Latest posts

Back