SAE

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Reaction score
I need an SEA for ff and want to use my rabbits or do something with horses but for now I want to start with rabbits, I have a doe and a buck that have had 2 litters but I have the chic t get a rabbit from a friend that would be black silver tipped, I think, how do I convince my parents to let me get the rabbit? Also what colors could I get from a frosty and a black?

What breed are your rabbits? If you are doing a project for FFA you will do a lot better with purebred rabbits that are correctly colored.
I never had to convince my parents to let me get rabbits because they are my own project, I pay for the feed, bought all the materials for cages, and built them. And I am always the one who feeds and waters my rabbits. I currently have 29 rabbits, most of them are rare breeds. I have got rabbits from Californian, Illinois, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, and I just put a deposit for a pair in Texas. If you are willing to work hard enough to make your rabbit project work you can! And there should be no reson you have to convince your parents to let you get a rabbit, unless they don't think you are responsible enough. I am only 14 years old. I'm not sure how old you are but if you are in FFA I know you can handle another rabbit if you try hard enough :D

I'm 14 as well, I am also the one who feeds my rabbits and have proved I am responsible several times, I also have a horse and have paid for everything, as well as my rabbits, I honestly don't know why they won't let me but they said no multiple times, I make sure I don't whine but the just won't agree, but they told me I can't do rabbits for my SAE, so I'm gonna try to figure out something to do with horses, any ideas?

Back