Breed Information for my website

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeaTimeBunnies

Reaction score
So I posted before that I got my website up. Well I am trying to put together some information about the three breeds I have for informational pages for each of them. My problem is my mind is a jumbled mess right now since my classes have started back up, and I can't really think of anything to put on those pages. I have a little bit on two pages, but not a lot. So I'm looking for any and all information y'all have on mini rex, English Spot, and lops in general because I have mix breed lops. All info will be helpful. Please, and thank you for helping!!!

Mini rex: they're a dwarf breed so you might want to talk about dwarfs, false dwarfs and peanuts. You might also want to talk about how the rex fur is a recessive mutation. and sore hocks. they're a rather new breed, I believe they were accepted in the 80's? and they are one of the most popular breeds of rabbit in the US.

English spot: originally just called english (and still called english in england) they're one of the oldest breeds. all broken colored breeds are descended from them; colored himalayans are also descended from them (chocolates and lilacs). In the past, they weren't ran on the table, but rather posed low to the table. I'd probably talk about the different marking names (from the standard) and how sports and charlies are born in each litter.

Lops: are also one of the oldest breeds. they used to all be one breed (lop eared rabbits), which is probably closest to today's english lops. the rabbit fancy was created around lops--them, belgian hares, chinchillas and angoras probably have the most extensive histories.

Latest posts

Back