What a way to wake up

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maleficent

Reaction score
Have you ever woken up with that, "something isn't right.." feelings? Well I did and minutes later I got a frantic call from my grandfather that my grandmother had fallen and broken her wrist. I sped down there and my mom arrived at the same time. (My mom lives down the road and I live around the corner from my grandmother) and she got to work with the great grandkids so they could get off to school on time with my brother. While I used previous experience from when I worked in a nursing home to help her change clothes before the paramedics arrived as we didn't know if her ankle was broken as well. I am at the hospital with my grandfather and grandmother at the moment now waiting to get x-rays done and they are checking her out. I'll post updates as I hear them.

Thanks for the sympathy, currently it's mainly pain and more pain. She is getting a catscan because they are concerned of possible brain bleeding due to bumping her head and one of her meds

As someone who's still recovering from a broken wrist I wish her well. She'll need help to wash her hair and cook so your granpa will need to be understanding or one of you guys will need to help. Considering my "lion's mane" washing my hair was the toughest part, had to ask my dad's girlfriend to help.

Back