First litter in nearly 6 months!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PSFAngoras

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Finally!!

Been in litter withdrawal for almost six months now, but they're here!! French Angoras.

Two chestnuts, an Ermine or sallander, a red and what I * think * might be a lilac Chinchilla in the center. Might just be a lynx. Never had a lilac chin before so if anyone wants to chime in I'd be happy. :)

Yay!

Attachments

• IMG_3485.JPG
    IMG_3485.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 2,303
PSFAngoras":2aas75qr said:
Ya, well, I'll take what I can get! :) I am planning to go to the September show, with or without rabbits, are you going Homer?

Planning on going. I'm redecorating the house right now but if I'm lucky I'll be done by then. :x

Hope the babies do well. :)

If you need rabbits for the show I can always "help" you find a few. :lookout:

Good luck remodeling, we've been slowly doing that the last 7 years, it's a lot of work!! Let me know if you need an extra hand. :)

Believe it or not I've only brought two rabbits in since January, although I am on the lookout for a REW FA, but when you want them no one has any pure bred or show quality rabbits. I *might* have a lead on a couple bucks though, although with this new litter being mostly bucks I'm now looking for a doe. Gotta love rabbits, plans never stay the same!!

How are all your Giants? I haven't seen any kit pics in a while, but I also have been too busy for the site for the last few months.

Yeah remodels are fun! :x Both bathrooms are done and the kitchen and dinning room are ready for the new linoleum. Liked to NEVER got the old tile out. Ended up cutting it out then had to replace the underlayment. :( Living room gets hardwood if they ever deliver the right color. Good ole' Home Depot sent 20 cases of the wrong stuff. :evil:

There haven't been any kits. The grey doe we bred didn't take and with my project coming I decided to put breeding on hold for a bit.

Sooooooo. How are those babies doing PSF?
We need proof ya know.

SmileyCameraPhotosGirl.gif~c200

:cheesysmile:

Only keeping one or two? :shock: Sure you are. :p

Appreciate the offer of help PSF. The rest of the painting will be done this week then I get a break. Like I said, Home Depot sent the wrong wood flooring and the new shipment won't get here until the 4,5,6 time frame. Guess you squeaked by on that one. ;)

Back