• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lionheads

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Half Caper Farm

Reaction score
Due to the loss of the buck I had planned to keep for breeding, I've decided to sell off my Lionheads.

1) Tri-colour singlemane buck - throws doublemanes consistently. Pedigreed. Good-natured, goofy little guy. Lilylane breeding
2) Blue-eyed white doe - haven't bred her yet. Pedigreed. DOB April/09 ENCManeRabbitry breeding.
3) Black doe - doublemane. Throws nice kits.
4) Litter of black doe and tri-colour buck - five kits, all nicely-marked brokens, either black, red, or tri-colour. They are not pets - had the flu when they should have been handled, so they're skittish. Not sexed yet. DOB Nov.18.
5) Sable-point doe. Had one nice litter so far. Pedigreed. Briar Patch Rabbitry.
Will sell singly or as a group. Price negotiable. South of Brantford.

Half Caper Farm":2pm8quj0 said:
Due to the loss of the buck I had planned to keep for breeding, I've decided to sell off my Lionheads.

1) Tri-colour singlemane buck - throws doublemanes consistently. Pedigreed. Good-natured, goofy little guy. Lilylane breeding
2) Blue-eyed white doe - haven't bred her yet. Pedigreed. DOB April/09 ENCManeRabbitry breeding.
3) Black doe - doublemane. Throws nice kits.
4) Litter of black doe and tri-colour buck - five kits, all nicely-marked brokens, either black, red, or tri-colour. They are not pets - had the flu when they should have been handled, so they're skittish. Not sexed yet. DOB Nov.18.
5) Sable-point doe. Had one nice litter so far. Pedigreed. Briar Patch Rabbitry.
Will sell singly or as a group. Price negotiable. South of Brantford.
Hi there.
What do you want for all 5?

Well, I've got four left - the singlemane buck (he's a sweetie), the sable-point doe and two young does, a broken black and a tricolour (daughters of the buck). Take 'em all for $60. :)

Half Caper Farm":1h3d6x6r said:
Well, I've got four left - the singlemane buck (he's a sweetie), the sable-point doe and two young does, a broken black and a tricolour (daughters of the buck). Take 'em all for $60. :)

Where are you located? Are you out there by Lilylanes?

I'm south of Brantford, but I do get around! London, Guelph, Tillsonburg . . . :roll: Where are you?<br /><br />__________ Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:17 am __________<br /><br />I'm meeting up with Ladysown at Trail's End this Saturday, and I might swing up to LilyLane while I'm there - would that be helpful?

The buck and doe come with their pedigrees from their respective breeders. The two young ones will have partial pedigrees.

Not sure when I'll be up in Guelph next - no plans at the moment.

Half Caper Farm":3kqliii7 said:
The buck and doe come with their pedigrees from their respective breeders. The two young ones will have partial pedigrees.

Not sure when I'll be up in Guelph next - no plans at the moment.
I will see if i have time to come there. Will let you know<br /><br />__________ Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:52 pm __________<br /><br />Is there a day that is best for you. I could come out maybe monday.

Latest posts

Back