Two new Angoras

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harelady

Reaction score
Without going into too much detail I acquired two new Angoras last night. There person I got them from was way over her head as far as life and rabbits. She new to rabbits and got Angoras and has had some major life altering events. I feel for her but am also a bit ticked as well. The Giant buck I got is pretty matted and in poor flesh condition. The French doe is in better shape luckily. So this evening I will be giving the Giant buck a much needed makeover. Hoping both will respond good to some better care. I will post pictures later when I can take them.

Hope all goes well with their rehabilitation, Harelady.
:clover: :clover: :clover:
They'll feel better once you get rid of those mats and will likely respond very well to proper care.

Same person contacted me yesterday about taking two more Angoras. Both in decent shape. A giant doe and French buck. Will get pictures uploaded. If anyone wants a good wool or breeding Angora PM me. I cannot keep all four long term. But they needed a better home so I took them.

Latest posts

Back