Register

Digital art commissions! I draw rabbits!

A place for community members to buy and sell rabbits or rabbit related items. Everyone can read, but you must have 20 posts to participate. ALL buy/sell/trade threads must be posted here.
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Female
BunnyBucks: 5,796.00

Re: Digital art commissions! I draw rabbits!

Post Number:#16  Unread postby Nyctra » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:39 pm

FourRingCircus wrote:This just fascinates me - I can't even begin to imagine doing something like this, or even what the process is... very cool!
:popcorn: Just in case you post anymore pics ;)

Thank you~ :D There's a few more on over this way... surprise-i-drew-more-bunnies-t31453.html ;D

ladysown wrote:so this is digital artwork?
Can it be printed off and still look good?

Everything is digital, but I do also use a texture as seen on the Christmas doggy, which I made with my own charcoal and paper, to give some drawings a bit of a papery look.
Most of it is intended to be viewed on a screen, like for online use. I have never had an opportunity to view my art actually printed out, but I do know for an image to print out clearly, it must be made fairly large.
I know MamaSheepdog had the Critterz Chewzit piece printed into a banner, and from what I can tell, it turned out decent: https://www.facebook.com/CritterzChewzi ... =3&theater

1 year of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 2,256.00

Post Number:#17  Unread postby Nymphadora » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Nyctra wrote:I know MamaSheepdog had the Critterz Chewzit piece printed into a banner, and from what I can tell, it turned out decent

I have seen said banner in person, and can attest that it is a wonderful quality piece of work. :D

Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 110.00

Post Number:#18  Unread postby quietsnooze » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Aw your work is so gorgeous! I love the texturing on the fur especially!

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Female

Post Number:#19  Unread postby Nyctra » Mon May 29, 2017 4:21 pm

quietsnooze wrote:Aw your work is so gorgeous! I love the texturing on the fur especially!

Thank you!

Shameless bump with some more Lucky Lapine art...working on the Peruvian right now!
Halfway through, I goofed around a bit...and June (owner of LL) actually had it printed! :lol: It's a parody of the "three wolf moon" T-shirt. I'll probably be doing a better version of it once I'm done with the Peruvian.
I get the giggles every time I look at it. :oops:
Attachments
Peruvian.jpg
Peruvian.jpg (241.69 KiB) Viewed 379 times
^CF971F862BE2FF6D3FBBEF0F9BDA4A41FEF9E712B7E10EBDAE^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
^CF971F862BE2FF6D3FBBEF0F9BDA4A41FEF9E712B7E10EBDAE^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (266.08 KiB) Viewed 379 times

Site Supporter
6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 9,167.00

Post Number:#20  Unread postby Random Rabbit » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:00 am

[quote="Nyctra"]Among other animals! I just really like drawing bunnies,

Nyctra.... i PMed You. Hopefully This message went thru... the first wandered off into the internet sunset..... :(
Jersey Woolies
CM Homestead
https://www.facebook.com/cmhomestead

Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 1,885.00

Post Number:#21  Unread postby KimitsuKouseki » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:27 am

Random Rabbit wrote:
Nyctra wrote:Among other animals! I just really like drawing bunnies,

Nyctra.... i PMed You. Hopefully This message went thru... the first wandered off into the internet sunset..... :(

Give her some time, I'm working with her on a few drawings she's making for me atm. she's just a bit busy

The following user would like to thank KimitsuKouseki for this post
Nyctra

Female

Post Number:#22  Unread postby Nyctra » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:26 pm

Random Rabbit wrote:

Dunno about the missing one, but I got the 2nd! Lemme know if you got my reply, or if the mail goblin ate it. :shock:

Site Supporter
6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 9,167.00

Post Number:#23  Unread postby Random Rabbit » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Nyctra wrote:
Random Rabbit wrote:

Dunno about the missing one, but I got the 2nd! Lemme know if you got my reply, or if the mail goblin ate it. :shock:

I did get Your reply... and replied to that reply. But again my reply wandered off into the internet sunset.
I've had the worst time using the message feature here on RT. :( Not certain just Why.
I replied again today....maybe That one will go thru.
*sigh*
Jersey Woolies
CM Homestead
https://www.facebook.com/cmhomestead

Female

Post Number:#24  Unread postby Nyctra » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:33 pm

fluffies sent! :pancake:

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 265.00

Post Number:#25  Unread postby Jackelope » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:10 pm

I adore your artwork. The soft but clean lines and detailed fur is beautiful! I would love to hire you to do bunnies on leporidae.org, but I know LL and Lep aren't the best of friends and some folks don't like the dispatching feature, wouldn't want to steal you from June anyway. So just hopping in to say your work is awesome! Love the Guinnea pig printout. Keep it up. =o

Female

Post Number:#26  Unread postby Nyctra » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Jackelope wrote:I adore your artwork. The soft but clean lines and detailed fur is beautiful! I would love to hire you to do bunnies on leporidae.org, but I know LL and Lep aren't the best of friends and some folks don't like the dispatching feature, wouldn't want to steal you from June anyway. So just hopping in to say your work is awesome! Love the Guinnea pig printout. Keep it up. =o

ahaha Yeah, that would seem sorta taboo. :roll: But thank you! <3

Previous