Greetings!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wahoo7881

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Figured I'd post an intro because I already made a post asking for help/advice after finding dead kits this morning. :( I tried mouth to mouth and warming them but they were cold and dead too long :(. I am a pet mom to Leah and Rusty. I also have chickens and two potbelly pigs. While I don't think I could raise my own meat rabbits I am fascinated by it and I do hunt. I've eaten rabbit before, grew up in backwoods upstate NY so a lot of winter food was what was in the freezer from the large garden and from what Dad hunted. Deer, bear, rabbit (snowshoe hares maybe?) etc. I like that this forum seems to welcome everyone, and I'm not going to get scolded over not giving my rabbits enough toys or something like that. Looking forward to posting and getting to know everyone more.

Jenny

Glad to have you with us, Jenny.

You'll find RabbitTalkers are friendly, non-judgmental and helpful. Differences of opinion are chances to see things from another point-of-view.

When you look around a bit more, you'll find a forum called Our Other Animals. Many of our members have other critters and we enjoy reading about them there. :)

Welcome!!

Yes this is a great group of people to share your rabbit rambling, concerns and successes with!
Photos are always appreciated :D

Almost all my rabbits have toys that they seem to like to leave in their water dishes.... when I give them hay cubes to play with/eat.... they put those in the water dish too.... :| ... not cool.... very nasty looking... and I'm glad they all have water bottles too.... I cant imagine drinking that nasty looking slop!! (but they are likely yelling at me for dumping their treat daily)

Back