I must be insane!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homer":3i748uk6 said:
GBov":3i748uk6 said:
I wish I felt better, I have to make SEVEN nest boxes! Day 28s start tomorrow! AAAAARGH so much to DOOOOOO!!!!

Something tells me nest boxes are just the beginning of your to-do list. :eek: Next you be building three times the hutches than you have now for all the little ones.
:gettowork:

Oh no, no more cages will FIT!!! And really, these are my mini meat experiment bunnies so all kits will be meat kits. Well, probably. Or did I mean definitely? Or maybe?

Hmmmmmm wonder if I could fit more cages by the trampoline? Hmmmmmmmmm..........

GBov":23ytjska said:
Oh no, no more cages will FIT!!! And really, these are my mini meat experiment bunnies so all kits will be meat kits. Well, probably. Or did I mean definitely? Or maybe?

27373930.jpg

Am soooooo glad I started this thread, I lost one of the does dates that didnt make the calendar but could check her here. Nest box now in!

So far a jinx has plagued us, fingers crossed the two day 28s will do better/have better luck.

Latest posts

Back