LONG time, no see...and new rabbitry!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm sure most of you don't remember me. It's been three years, I think!! A ton of changes around here. We moved into a great house two years ago and we're loving it!

In rabbit related news...
We now have 3 teenage boys whose interest in showing and breeding rabbits is devastatingly over, I think :cry: My husband and I enjoyed it all so much, we've decided to start the rabbitry over from scratch for ourselves. New breed/breeds and all! We sold off all the boys' stock sans my youngest son's Himalayan who lives in the house and is spoiled beyond belief. He'll still show her at fair and such. We cleaned everything out and are starting fresh! The rabbitry was totally empty for one whole day. LOL! Today I picked up a sweet little Californian doe because we do plan to do meat pens for fair next year. She will eventually be our mama :love:

We haven't fully decided on a breed yet. I'd love any input or advice! I love so many breeds that it's a hard choice! But we are a very small rabbitry of 15 holes, so really, 1 is probably it.

I can't wait to get back into this board. It was such a vast wealth of information and support when we were starting out years ago. You guys rock! :punk:

Welcome back!

I am in the process of adding standard rexes to my rabbitry. It is exciting to start fresh, isn't it? Please keep us up to date on what you decide on.

Latest posts

Back