Funny stories anyone? Needed:)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olafthebunny

Reaction score
Hey everybunny!

Once again, a book post. I gave up the idea of my fiction rabbit book and came up with a new one. Not about rabbits but still interesting. After I finish my current series, which I have four more books in, I will of course want to start a new one. I wanted to write about something that doesn't have to do anything with animals, as my current series is on wolves. So I came up with ' The Life of Noel."
Noel is my favorite name so of course I went for that :lol: But this series will be written in first person from the view of Noel herself. The girl will be aged around 12-14 a young teenager age. It will have funny life stories, relate able situations, and stuff like that. So I need some funny stories. You guys have any? I thought it would be cool to use some of my funny life stories and other peoples. So you have any? If so please leave them here. It would be very cool!
But does this sound like something kids or you would read? For like ages 12-15? Or any age, but thoughts? Have any suggestions? Or made up characters? Thanks! :D

No funny stories for you, but I thought you might be able to use some information about the categories of books for young people. Generally speaking, kids want to read books about kids who are no younger than themselves and prefer books about slightly older kids. It is useful to understand the divisions between "middle grade" (ages 8-12) and "young adult" (13-18). Here is a link to a good article -- scroll down to The Key Differences Between Middle Grade vs Young Adult Lots of good information about all aspects of fiction writing here, if you care to read it.
:good-luck:
http://www.writersdigest.com/online-edi ... oung-adult

Latest posts

Back