• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Digital art commissions! I draw rabbits!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Random Rabbit":26co459t said:
Nyctra":26co459t said:
Among other animals! I just really like drawing bunnies,

Nyctra.... i PMed You. Hopefully This message went thru... the first wandered off into the internet sunset..... :(
Give her some time, I'm working with her on a few drawings she's making for me atm. she's just a bit busy

Random Rabbit":w78lvkn2 said:
Nyctra":w78lvkn2 said:

Nyctra.... i PMed You. Hopefully This message went thru... the first wandered off into the internet sunset..... :(
Dunno about the missing one, but I got the 2nd! Lemme know if you got my reply, or if the mail goblin ate it. :shock:

Nyctra":3imn0tly said:
Random Rabbit":3imn0tly said:
Nyctra":3imn0tly said:

Dunno about the missing one, but I got the 2nd! Lemme know if you got my reply, or if the mail goblin ate it. :shock:

I did get Your reply... and replied to that reply. But again my reply wandered off into the internet sunset.
I've had the worst time using the message feature here on RT. :( Not certain just Why.
I replied again today....maybe That one will go thru.
*sigh*

I adore your artwork. The soft but clean lines and detailed fur is beautiful! I would love to hire you to do bunnies on leporidae.org, but I know LL and Lep aren't the best of friends and some folks don't like the dispatching feature, wouldn't want to steal you from June anyway. So just hopping in to say your work is awesome! Love the Guinnea pig printout. Keep it up. =o

Jackelope":24cxdsij said:
I adore your artwork. The soft but clean lines and detailed fur is beautiful! I would love to hire you to do bunnies on leporidae.org, but I know LL and Lep aren't the best of friends and some folks don't like the dispatching feature, wouldn't want to steal you from June anyway. So just hopping in to say your work is awesome! Love the Guinnea pig printout. Keep it up. =o

ahaha Yeah, that would seem sorta taboo. :roll: But thank you! <3

Back