Well Well Well Look Who's Having ANOTHER Birthday. Maggie!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Hope You have the best birthday ever Maggie!

birthday-pilotcat%20(1).gif

Now if you can just get MC to bake you a cake. Just don't burn the place down with all those candles! :p

:happybday2u: :happybday2u:

:choir: :choir:

:surprisepressie:

Happy birthday Maggie!!!!
Thanks so much for always giving such amazing and kind advice and encouragement. I have learned so much about rabbits from you, and I know I cam always count on you to understand and empathize. You are very much appreciated here on RT, I am sure everyone is thankful for you! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hmmm . . . delayed reaction on my part, but I'm wondering, Homer, just what you meant by ANOTHER birthday. :lol: I get one a year, same as you! And when you consider the implications of not having that birthday, another candle on the cake suddenly seems pretty good. :p

MaggieJ":fs6985u7 said:
Hmmm . . . delayed reaction on my part...

Should I...no I'll let this opportunity slide. After all, It's your birthday.

Thanks for all you an MC do to keep this place running! Now where did all those clowns go that were trying to sell us kitchen remodels. We need to find you something to do. ;)

Homer":2gcz2qdv said:
MaggieJ":2gcz2qdv said:
Hmmm . . . delayed reaction on my part...

Should I...no I'll let this opportunity slide. After all, It's your birthday.

Thanks for all you an MC do to keep this place running! Now where did all those clowns go that were trying to sell us kitchen remodels. We need to find you something to do. ;)

Thanks for your "concern", Homer, but I have plenty to do. I now individually approve all new memberships in order to keep those "clowns" out. It's not foolproof, but so far, so good.

Happy belated Birthday, Maggie!

It's good to hear you had a nice lazy day to enjoy yourself! Those are my favorite, too!

:hbd:

Back