I have returned at last! XD

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Life's been throwing one bump in the road after another lately it would seem, things finally pick up in the rabbitry but I'm pouring all my money right back into feed constantly, so I'm forever broke, my car still isn't running, and I'm having a rough time finding a job. I guess you could say I'm I could use some prayers/good energy/etc.

On a flip note however, my little singleton Totoro has carried on the good mothering gene, and I've got some Vienna Marking popping up in my mutts. I've applied for multiple positions at a plant where if I get the job I'll easily make enough to fix, inspect, and insure my car in no time, it's just a matter of getting the job :/.

I've been meaning to post here but things here have just been so crazy, our male goat got sick and passed very quickly and we have no clue what happened, I had a litter of 11 born from a first timer, and had to split her litter between her and her mom, on top of that I saw her mom giving birth and have decided that since she was struggling she needs a diet and to retire her. I also have that blind baby from another litter that I'm dealing with...

I'm sorry this is so all over the place, I have a lot going on right now.. But most important of all the things is I really need that job, so any good lucks, good energy, prayers, etc. would be really appreciated as I could use all the help I can get to get this job, I'd finally be able to start saving up so I can move out of my boyfriends parents basement :roll:

Buttons, nice to see you back. Sure hope you get the job you need. Sending positive thoughts and energy your way!

:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:

Back