Play time

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimitsuKouseki

Reaction score
So I took Boulette out of his cage to let him play around the lawn. It's a huge area and it's unfenced so I have to supervise, but he didn't care. All he wanted was cuddles... [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wr-HuH-isc[/youtube]

Really cute :)

How I see it: Rabbits always explore from a safe base, return to it frequently, and enhance their radius gradually. Quite fast, sometimes. That's really sweet that you are the safe base, my rabbits would only recon their hutch as that, never me.

Preitler":3hmwqm0g said:
Really cute :)

How I see it: Rabbits always explore from a safe base, return to it frequently, and enhance their radius gradually. Quite fast, sometimes. That's really sweet that you are the safe base, my rabbits would only recon their hutch as that, never me.
Sounds legit. He normally runs around a bunch between coming to see me again, but this time he kept really close. He hadn't been out since I broke my wrist so maybe that's it. He was adorable though, didnt want to leave my lap and he was "purring" when I petted him ^^. Rabbit "purr" by making a rly quiet chatering noise with their teeth.

Back