Suggestions for a doe?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flemish1031

Reaction score
I want to start a breeding program with my Flemish giant buck. What should I look for in the does I'm bringing in? I know these aren't the best pictures to judge him on :lol:

Attachments

• 2017-03-26 20.37.39.jpg
    2017-03-26 20.37.39.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 948
  • 117.jpeg
    117.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 948
I can't tell much about his type from these pictures, but one thing I can say is that they're really strict about crossing colors in Flemish. You'd want to find a light gray or steel gray to breed him to (or a white from light gray or steel gray lines)--no sandies, fawns, blacks or blues. Otherwise you can get kits with messed up color

I was going to stick with light grey. I have a picture of him posed on my lap top. Hopefully I can upload tomorrow. <br /><br /> __________ Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:03 pm __________ <br /><br /> 1498615353409.jpegDon't know if this helps. I can't find the posed photo I had from the breeder. And he's not up for paparazzi lately. I'm debating between a two does. One slightly lighter than him and the other steel.

Latest posts

Back