These bunnies are so gorgeous!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimitsuKouseki

Reaction score
So as much as I've had the worst luck ever with my last batch of bunnies as much this current batch is amasing. I LOVE all the colors and variations!

I updated my website with all the pics, so check there for full size images but here's a quick view of them

Beckett's litter :
http://kimitsukouseki.wixsite.com/bunbun-stories/2017-05-30-becketthibou
2aijaqa.jpg

I need help with colors on this one, I can't tell what color the double manes are. I though chestnut, but the blue eyed one is that and the 2 doubles dont look alike at all (ignore the black zones, those are caused by the double mane genes atm, just compare the color of the saddle areas) I think the 1st one still is a chestnut? but the second wich I intend to keep "almost" looks more chocolate agouti

Eva's litter :
http://kimitsukouseki.wixsite.com/bunbun-stories/2017-05-30-evatresor
124btll.jpg

Astrex central!!! At 1st I tough I had 1, then 2, then here I go finally taking pics and there's 3!!!! The way the fur grows is uneven and weird from bunny to bunny it's throwing me off XD
Crazy if you want to figure out a way to get them to you they're yours! :happy2:

BigMama's litter :
http://kimitsukouseki.wixsite.com/bunbun-stories/2017-05-30-bigmamaedward
2czrq5s.jpg

Soooooo pretty!!!! Couple no manes but that's ok. Also I didn't know REWs could have darker points!

Beckett's litter:
All three look like chestnuts to me, but the pictures are a bit blurry. Compare the color of the ear tips- chestnuts should have black tipped ears, chocolate agoutis should have chocolate tipped ears.

BigMama's litter:
The one with darker points is a broken agouti Himalayan (maybe broken martenized Himalayan). Rews can't have dark points

SableSteel":1so3zu0b said:
Beckett's litter:
All three look like chestnuts to me, but the pictures are a bit blurry. Compare the color of the ear tips- chestnuts should have black tipped ears, chocolate agoutis should have chocolate tipped ears.

BigMama's litter:
The one with darker points is a broken agouti Himalayan (maybe broken martenized Himalayan). Rews can't have dark points
I knew they weren't chocolate agouti, I was just saying the 2nd one was more brown then the chestnuts I'm used to so far and wasnt sure if it was still considered a chestnut or something else. I linked the pages on my website, the pics arent as blurry on there. There was just too many pictures to upload one at a time full size on here. Even at a few days old they looked different.
2v0bgr7.jpg

As for the himalayan, yes that makes sense, I just had in mind it was a REW cause this was my first time getting red eyes and he was fully white at first (like pointed normally are and yeah thats an himalayan duh on me)

First off.. OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO DARN PERDY!!!! :eek: You've got some lovely kits there!!!! I saw the astrex right off the bat, so adorable! "Okay hubby, instead of going to Europe for our honeymoon can we go to Canada? ........ and pick up some bunnies while we're there? :D "

Haha. Granted, I would :love: LOVE :love: to honeymoon in Canada but he's had his heart set on Europe for the last 5 years. (We've been married over 4 years and have yet to take our honeymoon, lol, this is why we don't have children yet.) Canada will always have a special place in my heart though, I've visited twice back when I was 13 and 14 years of age. If it were just me I would get my engineering degree and then apply for citizenship and move there.

I cannot help with colors as I'm such a novice when it comes to these things but wow Kimitsu, they are just lovely!

2CrazyFools":2c7e4lio said:
First off.. OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO DARN PERDY!!!! :eek: You've got some lovely kits there!!!! I saw the astrex right off the bat, so adorable! "Okay hubby, instead of going to Europe for our honeymoon can we go to Canada? ........ and pick up some bunnies while we're there? :D "

Haha. Granted, I would :love: LOVE :love: to honeymoon in Canada but he's had his heart set on Europe for the last 5 years. (We've been married over 4 years and have yet to take our honeymoon, lol, this is why we don't have children yet.) Canada will always have a special place in my heart though, I've visited twice back when I was 13 and 14 years of age. If it were just me I would get my engineering degree and then apply for citizenship and move there.

I cannot help with colors as I'm such a novice when it comes to these things but wow Kimitsu, they are just lovely!
:) I'm really happy with all the colors I got this time, especially compared the the 13 black kits I got last time. Low percent of double manes but that's how mirage lionheads will be for a while cant help it. Id rather have low double manes with tons of colors then tthe other way around.

We could try shipping em? but that's relativelly expensive and harsh on the buns right? But if we send all 3 maybe at least 1 of em will reach you fine? <br /><br /> __________ Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:39 pm __________ <br /><br /> Oh also I forgot, I wanted to show you guys the new pics of Mei. She's rly small for her age cause of the issues she managed to survive, but she's so cute :X
2ptt5dv.jpg

KimitsuKouseki":m7bry7kj said:
We could try shipping em? but that's relativelly expensive and harsh on the buns right? But if we send all 3 maybe at least 1 of em will reach you fine?

Oh also I forgot, I wanted to show you guys the new pics of Mei. She's rly small for her age cause of the issues she managed to survive, but she's so cute :X

No, I'm working through the snuffles stuff and the last thing I need to do is add more healthy buns to get infected. If it did end up working out that I am able to somehow snag an astrex from you it'd be in, like, a year. No use going through this effort or even thinking seriously about it when the end result could be infection.

Oh! There's someone else on FB who has some astrex lionheads! I thought it might have been you at first so I asked and she was like, "What's a Kimitsu?" :lol:

Mei is SO ADORABLE! :eek: Look a that little face! She's rockin', I'm so glad she survived!

2CrazyFools":aipomyom said:
KimitsuKouseki":aipomyom said:
We could try shipping em? but that's relativelly expensive and harsh on the buns right? But if we send all 3 maybe at least 1 of em will reach you fine?

Oh also I forgot, I wanted to show you guys the new pics of Mei. She's rly small for her age cause of the issues she managed to survive, but she's so cute :X

No, I'm working through the snuffles stuff and the last thing I need to do is add more healthy buns to get infected. If it did end up working out that I am able to somehow snag an astrex from you it'd be in, like, a year. No use going through this effort or even thinking seriously about it when the end result could be infection.

Oh! There's someone else on FB who has some astrex lionheads! I thought it might have been you at first so I asked and she was like, "What's a Kimitsu?" :lol:

Mei is SO ADORABLE! :eek: Look a that little face! She's rockin', I'm so glad she survived!
Alright I was just offering cause I was suprised to get 3 and I know you're battling with snuffles and you might be culling. These wouldn't be rdy to handle a plane flight of any sort before at least several months old. I least in my opinion I wouldn't ship a bunny younger then 4 months to give em the best chance of making it healthy. Point is, if you think in 4 months you want some astrex I could hold em, but when you're ready let me know. I know the Trésor+Eva combo is astrex central and in 6 months Mei will be rdy to become a mom too.

Ahah poor facebook person XD. Nop not me, basically if it's a kimitsukouseki it's me, if not then 99.99999999999999....% chance its not me. My facebook is that, my deviantart, my forum IDs, my game names : blackdesert, WoW. The only odd times are in games when I have more then 2 characters, cause variety on them is fun. On facebook and deviantart I'm pretty much a ghost, pointless to follow my activity since there is none XD

What I'm noticing is that since they're lionheads, it gives the curls an extra "oomp" to show off. I'm working with Nyctra atm of some drawings she's making for me for my website and the longer the fur the more "poodle" they look.

Latest posts

Back