• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ISO tan rabbits

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
I'm not in a hurry and I know there are some local breeders but I lost my contacts I had and we travel a lot around the midwest or if someone is coming through for a show. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA. Frequently travel to Chicago, occasionally to st louis. I have been wanting to get back into rabbits with tans but I still can only keep them indoors so I only want a trio. Other colors besides black are interesting but not necessary. Like I said not in a hurry. I'm building a reptile room and moving all my rodents and mammals to what was the aquarium room. Much wood, wire, plexiglass, screws, and wood sealant in the rest of my summer and probably through fall before I have enclosures for everything including rabbits.

I checked the specialty club and arba.net for here and nearby states but only from my phone and most websites were outdated or there was only a fb presence with no update on the rabbits or mention of the Tan breed anymore so I didn't message anyone yet.

Latest posts

Back