Register

7 Kits, 6 Different Looks! (New to this!)

A place to ask about rabbit colours and to discuss rabbit genetics -- and how to breed for the desired results.
3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 2,359.00

Re: 7 Kits, 6 Different Looks! (New to this!)

Post Number:#16  Unread postby SableSteel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:52 am

That's a sallander (or a sable point that just happens to be darker-maybe seal based instead of sable). Cute color, I raised Holland lops in this. Neither NZ or Californian have the genes to make it though, maybe some chinchilla or rex or something in the ancestry

__________ June 17th, 2017, 9:52 pm __________

The broken looks to be the same thing, just, well, broken
I have shown: argente brun, Belgian hare, Britannia petite, dutch, English spot, Flemish giant, harlequin, Havana, Himalayan, Holland lop, jersey wooly, mini lop, mini rex, netherland dwarf, new Zealand, polish, standard chinchilla, tan, velveteen lop; American & coronet cavies
CZECH FROSTIES ARE NOT CYLINDRICAL THEY ARE JUST COMPACTS WITH A FLAT TOPLINE & EUROPEAN POSE

Female
BunnyBucks: 36.00

Post Number:#17  Unread postby Aurora » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:57 pm

There is mini rex in the mix. I may be able to get a Champagne d' Argent buck to breed with them. What am I likely to see from that?

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 2,359.00

Post Number:#18  Unread postby SableSteel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Out of the brokens, broken black with silvering and black with silvering (about the color of a silver fox). Out of the solids, no broken kits, just solid kits.
I have shown: argente brun, Belgian hare, Britannia petite, dutch, English spot, Flemish giant, harlequin, Havana, Himalayan, Holland lop, jersey wooly, mini lop, mini rex, netherland dwarf, new Zealand, polish, standard chinchilla, tan, velveteen lop; American & coronet cavies
CZECH FROSTIES ARE NOT CYLINDRICAL THEY ARE JUST COMPACTS WITH A FLAT TOPLINE & EUROPEAN POSE

The following user would like to thank SableSteel for this post
Aurora

Previous