DH got a bunny

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagebrush

Reaction score
Well you all know how I had been looking for a new house bunny since Jack had passed. Then I of course had Tiny born on Easter Sunday. I rehomed all the rest of my Himalayans due to not wanting that many rabbits in my apartment. They all went to the same home where the 4 kids (ages 10-17) all are doing 4H and showmanship. Well Needless to say DH decided he wanted his own house bun after the rest but Tiny left. it has now been a month since we brought Twitch home and I just now brought him out of quarantine. He came from a case with Animal Control. As far as I know, he is a Netherland cross. Sweet little guy that prefers DH to me anyway lol. As far as markings go, I "think" he would be a Vienna Marked Otter?
Twitch 1.jpgTwitch 2.jpgTwitch 3.jpg

I agree on the vienna mark otter, his eyes arent as bright as my Codette but they look good. Do I see a brown stripe at the top of the iris? I like it when they are half blue half brown, looks magical ^^ Gorgeous little boy

In that case he'd have pretty eyelashes that casted a shadow on the eye and it's what I confused as a brown stripe ^^ He looks good either way. Btw any special reason he's named twitch?

No mascara :lol: He got the name Twitch because of his binkying around the room. DH says he looks like he is twitching when he does it, so Twitch stuck.

Latest posts

Back