Do these look normal

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueeyedrex

Reaction score
8FC48F73-0463-4657-BD0B-6CF62934CAB4.jpg
Does he or she look fat this is nine Days old
This is the only one that has its eyes cracked. Plus they are outside in 92 degrees weather in a non conditioned garage so concerned ..,,,,

He looks perfect. The heat should be fine on them I would just worry about it being a closed gagrage. Does it get hotter in there than outside? I live in Florida and it is miserably hot here and much rabbits and their kits do fine outside. I have them in tons of shade and alot of ventilation though
You are going to see if you get any blue eyes very soon!

AmberRae":2rkdyv9g said:
He looks perfect. The heat should be fine on them I would just worry about it being a closed gagrage. Does it get hotter in there than outside? I live in Florida and it is miserably hot here and much rabbits and their kits do fine outside. I have them in tons of shade and alot of ventilation though

ya it does get hotter than outside but
i just put 2 high powered fans (used to show cows) in there. <br /><br /> -- Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:51 am -- <br /><br />
Blueeyedrex":2rkdyv9g said:
AmberRae":2rkdyv9g said:

ya it does get hotter than outside but
i just put 2 high powered fans (used to show cows) in there.
now two have their eyes open.

Latest posts

Back