Bitten testicals

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alforddm

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
I had a litter of 13 week olds. I was planning on keep back two bucks out of this litter a lynx and a broken chin. As I was checking everyone over to make sure the sex change fairy hadn't visited, I found the lynx had to bites marks, one on each testicle. The marks were almost completely healed and the testilcles were still there.

What are the chances this guy can still father kits?

This has been a bummer of a week. :shock:

One a good note my broken blue doe had 15 this morning :x :p :roll:

No sure about your bucks testicles but I have to say I am very impressed with 15 kits! Hope you get some beautiful colors :)

Thank you! I hope she can raise them all...although I may actually have a foster this time if my white doe kindles tomorrow.

These will all be black otter and castor with or without broken or REW.

You certainly have had a rough week, Alforddm. I sure hope things improve fast, starting with that big litter your doe just presented you with.

I'm no expert on rabbits with injured testicles, but if the bite marks are nearly healed and the testicles seem intact, I'd think he's still be able to father kits. I'd certainly give him a chance--not all that long until he's old enough to let him try.

Latest posts

Back