• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

meat mutt buck

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazza

Reaction score
not sure how many of you guys are near me, but worth a try :) i have a meat mutt buck i would really like to go to a breeder home instead of to freezer camp. he was born on february 8th and is just about breeding age, though i haven't tried him yet. he's very sweet and laid back. he is 1/4 new zealand, 1/4 champagne d'argent, and 1/2 harlequin, so he carries both the silvering gene and harlequin. his line is decent-growing, reaching 4.5 to 5lbs around 16 weeks.

JNx1Ewg.jpg

wo9bvwS.jpg

he's still not quite done moulting out his fever coat, but he is a really pretty silvered BGS. i am really tempted to keep him and use him for a project, but i don't really have the space :roll: . he's too sweet and has too pretty of genes to eat though. so if you're in the houston area or don't mind driving a bit, he's available for $25!

What a gorgeous boy, I hope someone takes him in for you. I especially like his rusty fur on his head.

Back