New almost free cages

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheChad

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, my neighbor from a few houses down, sent his daughter to see if I had lost a rabbit. My wife said we had. The little bugger got out a couple days ago. Usually they will stick around and I catch them. This one was gone or so I thought. So I went and got him. The guy told me, he use to raise rabbits. He said he had some old cages and wanted to get rid of them. Said I could have them all for $25 if I wanted them. I didn't expect much, but I said I would look at them. I think I hit a little jackpot. I gave him the money and he dropped them off.

It was starting to storm when he dropped them off, so I didn't get to look them over well. They had some vines growing through them and need to be cleaned. I will pressure wash them to see how nice they really are. Worse case, I sell them on craigslist and make a little. But, I think I could use them.

Let me know what you think.
image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPG

2CrazyFools":2fx4g3jx said:
That's awesome! Every time I think I see a great deal it's either chicken wire or hardware cloth :lol: "Yeah... never mind..."
Or rusted through on three sides... :roll:

Latest posts

Back