misscarrage______Stress______HELP!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaggieJ":qcx76o30 said:
Iris may not have her milk yet. Rabbits only feed their kits once or twice a day and they usually try to do it when no one is looking. Have you looked at the kits' tummies? This thread might be helpful:
fed-vs-unfed-kit-pictures-t3052.html
ya thanks, they do look to have full tummys,i saw her deed them when they were born <br /><br /> -- Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:14 pm -- <br /><br /> IMG_8488.JPG
Blueeyedrex":qcx76o30 said:
MaggieJ":qcx76o30 said:
Iris may not have her milk yet. Rabbits only feed their kits once or twice a day and they usually try to do it when no one is looking. Have you looked at the kits' tummies? This thread might be helpful:
fed-vs-unfed-kit-pictures-t3052.html
ya thanks, they do look to have full tummys,i saw her deed them when they were born

It's hard to tell just looking at their backs, at this age you can see a white spot where their stomach is on their belly after they eat. But I wouldn't worry about if they're getting fed within the first day, sometimes it takes a bit before the mothers milk comes down, and at this age, keeping warm is the biggest concern with them.

SableSteel":27g0x1mw said:
It's hard to tell just looking at their backs, at this age you can see a white spot where their stomach is on their belly after they eat. But I wouldn't worry about if they're getting fed within the first day, sometimes it takes a bit before the mothers milk comes down, and at this age, keeping warm is the biggest concern with them.
im the south it is pretty warm she had fur and stuff, does she pull out more fur everytime she feeds them or is she gonna have sommore???
And i gave her a cardboard box filled with straw but what she does is dig a big enough hole in the bottom so the middle of the nest is like a hole> <br /><br /> -- Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:08 pm -- <br /><br />
Blueeyedrex":27g0x1mw said:
SableSteel":27g0x1mw said:
im the south it is pretty warm she had fur and stuff, does she pull out more fur everytime she feeds them or is she gonna have sommore???
And i gave her a cardboard box filled with straw but what she does is dig a big enough hole in the bottom so the middle of the nest is like a hole>
i saw them nurse yay !!!

Latest posts

Back