Register

DOES THIS BOTHER YOU???

Routine care and maintenance of rabbits and their surroundings.
BunnyBucks: 319.00

DOES THIS BOTHER YOU???

Post Number:#1  Unread postby Blueeyedrex » Wed May 31, 2017 4:05 pm

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OY7C9VS/re ... UTF8&psc=1 this is a slight review on this product. it says it has 10 day odor control,"im sorry um do any of you think this is overrated who would not clean their rabbit cages for 10 days ,what". It says it has 3x more exsorbancy than wood shavings, "this is true". next and last is that it says it is 99% dust free and easy to clean up, "True about the dust

Site Supporter
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 920.00

Re: DOES THIS BOTHER YOU???

Post Number:#2  Unread postby AmberRae » Wed May 31, 2017 6:38 pm

I use that exact bedding for one of my rabbits who can not be on wire. I have never actually counted the days but I could safely say it would last 10 days with a thick enough layer. I put hay on top and the urine falls to the bedding. It really holds in the oder and the hay keeps the bun off the wetness.

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 3,206.00

Re: DOES THIS BOTHER YOU???

Post Number:#3  Unread postby SableSteel » Wed May 31, 2017 6:57 pm

If it were in a tray, wouldn't be too bad over a longer time. If the rabbit were down in it, no way. Other than that, I've used that bedding before, and they smell within the first day, no matter what type of animal that's in them, and they are way overpriced. This, from TSC, costs less and has more than 16 times the volume (although its not what I use, either): https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/produ ... _vc=IOPDP1
I have shown: bruns, hares, petites, dutch, spots, Flemish, harlequin, Havana, Himalayan, Hollands, jersey wooly, mini lop, mini rex, dwarfs, NZW, polish, standard chins, tan, vlops; American & coronet cavies

thesodi.com - the chicken game