My Tiny

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sagebrush

Reaction score
Well DH and I have finally settled on which baby we will be keeping from Blue's litter. Tiny (so named because he is the smallest kit) is the most personable and actually seeks out our attention. He is also not afraid of Sage in the least, though he is smaller than Sage's paw.... When he is old enough he will be neutered so he doesn't spray and of course we will not be breeding him at all. He will be our house bunny.
Tiny.jpgTiny in hand.jpgPocket Bunny.jpg

Thank you all.

Sable Steel, if I show him I will not be neutering him. I am still on the fence about showing. From the pictures I have of him how do you think he will stand up?

Pretty well, he looks like he has the fine bone and long body that they want in shows.
Also, I wouldn't neuter him.. Himalayans don't do well under anesthesia, and they aren't as hormonal as some other breeds(they don't spray as bad)

Well that is really good to know! I would really hate to lose him on the table. He is far to sweet to risk. <br /><br /> __________ Mon May 29, 2017 4:45 pm __________ <br /><br /> Tiny got a new cage today, so much more room for him to stretch out and of course he has a ramp to come in and out of when we allow for floor time. This of course leads to tons of binkies as soon as he sees I put down the phone. Will try my best to get a picture of course.
Tin's new cage.jpg

This one thankfully came build this way. It also has a door on the top that I can open if I so choose, but I just open the front to let him go in and out as he pleases when I am home and watching him. <br /><br /> __________ Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:26 am __________ <br /><br /> Tiny decided today was a good day for binkies while out and about. I managed to get 1 good pic out of it, the rest were all blurry thanks to his running and jumping. I really should get a real camera....
Tiny 6.9.17.jpg

Latest posts

Back