Variety color chart

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BelleVie

Reaction score
I wanted to share the new color chart I made to show my current varieties raised and their phenotypes. I think it turned out pretty cute :D - maybe it will be helpful for someone. I plan to do another one in the future for the other common Rex varieties.

IMG_4460.PNG

Aren't those Rex colors, though? English angoras don't come in otter or broken, although perhaps some of the other varieties of angoras do? I only track English, so maybe they do.

BelleVie":3inzgiol said:
I made it for Rex since I raise Rex - I think they are just saying it would be nice to have an equivalent one for angoras. :)

Precisely... one, using Angora colors would be great for people. We do a lot of descriptions, but a picture is worth a thousand words. And then the "ideal" could be shown, not just pics of existing, that get all confusing as they grow out coat and molt.

That's beautiful!
I didn't know what otter was until I saw your chart. My newest litter of mutts has a couple that kind of lean towards otter, I guess. :)

I love my Beagles, and a while back, I found a chart of Beagle colors that's very similar. It's just pleasing to look at. :yes:

Back