Where to get 1/2 x 1 GAW wire 14 gauge? 24" wide?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpmorgens

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get 14-gauge, 24" wide galvanized (after welding) cage wire that is .5x1 (1/2 x 1) for the floor? I can only find in it in 16 gauge, except at rabbit cage specialty stores... I noticed all their options are significantly more expensive than at a garden center, etc. They seem to have the market on the 14 gauge in this size? Anyone know where it can be purchased in bulk? Thanks!!

We also use what Chad posted above ^ however it is not Galvanized After Welding. :x So far so good though, my cages are still going strong... but I'll probably look for GAW once I replace them all in the distant future.

TheChad said:
This is 16 Gauge. I use it on my cages. The price and free shipping makes it worth it for me. You might want to give it a shot.

Thanks. I have several of your cage images printed out to be our model!!!

http://www.klubertanz.com
24" #W662=100feet@ $194.50 137pounds #9662=50feet@$103.25 #X662=per foot@$2.17
carries the wire you need. Phone:1-800-237-3899 They're reliable.. well established.
I've used them for nearly 30 years. You might find something cheaper.... but nothing better.

Grumpy

lpmorgens":7kvyhuqz said:
TheChad":7kvyhuqz said:
This is 16 Gauge. I use it on my cages. The price and free shipping makes it worth it for me. You might want to give it a shot.

Thanks. I have several of your cage images printed out to be our model!!!

My next cages will have that suggest wire as every side. The hardware cloth is to flexible and doesn't protect as it needs to. Just something to think about if you are looking at my design also wish I had the liner around doors to stop cutting arms when reach in.

Back