I really gotta learn to add

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT_Hunter

Reaction score
OK, so, I guess I was a wee bit excited about having baby bunnies, and misscalculated the due dates....only by one full week...and put the kindling boxes in a week early...that might explain why the girls are acting a bit odd...my NZ doe has been pulling fur for 2 days now...my psyco NZ/Cal mix is just not interested....

Have I made a huge mistake, or will things take care of its self...suggestions anyone....actual due dates would be next Tuesday for the mix, and next Wednesday for the NZ... :help:

Its usually not a problem for most does too get the nest box early.some does will use it for a potty if not you are ok.

I agree... no reason for it to be a problem as long as the boxes are kept clean. Better get yourself a calendar, though, and mark it! Suppose the error had been in the other direction and the does kindled on the wire?

I had been using the Google calendar on my Droid...but it seems to move things on me....so, I now have a spreadsheet developed to keep track of dates and costs...I guess I needed a reason to sit down a develope that any way...

I just have the 2...but ya gotta understand...I have been working in computers since the early 70's...and am still doing that for a very large company...so it is normal for me to use the PC...plus I do need to track costs...actually...I do not have a wall calendar...maybe I need to go analog for rabbits eh...<br /><br />__________ Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:50 am __________<br /><br />I have been thinking of putting in a "Bunnie Cam"...

JT_Hunter":22bfntne said:
I just have the 2...but ya gotta understand...I have been working in computers since the early 70's...and am still doing that for a very large company...so it is normal for me to use the PC...plus I do need to track costs...actually...I do not have a wall calendar...maybe I need to go analog for rabbits eh...

__________ Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:50 am __________

I have been thinking of putting in a "Bunnie Cam"...

HA! A fellow computer geek! Glad to know...I used to work for IBunMployed, but got laid off last year....

I just downloaded a widget for windows 7 and have a little calender in the corner I can mark with dates. The days I input something show up red and an alarm goes off on that day. So when I breed I'll input "Mocha x Twix" and then 28 days later "Twix nestbox" and on day 31 "Twix Due". If I get kits I put it all in to kintracks to keep better track of the kindling date and number of kits. I don't open kintracks regularly enough and it takes too much time to input lots of breedings so I don't use for breeding reminders just for storing the info of successful breedings.

Bummer....we just went thru outsourcing the entire IT staff about 2 years ago...(yearly budget 1/2 billion buckeroos...all now out of country)...I got retained by one of the outsourcing companies, and still have my job...well...a contract for another 5 years...

__________ Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:58 am __________

OK, I give...what is kintracks<br /><br />__________ Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:59 am __________<br /><br />never mind...just googled it...will have this installed later tonight...thanks

JT_Hunter":1w8ab5sr said:
Bummer....we just went thru outsourcing the entire IT staff about 2 years ago...(yearly budget 1/2 billion buckeroos...all now out of country)...I got retained by one of the outsourcing companies, and still have my job...well...a contract for another 5 years...

Yeah, same here...they outsourced all the IT Project Managers to India...Good luck with that! :mrgreen:

Now I work for local gov't doing GIS, IT Project Management and Software support. Oh, and it pays more! :lol:

Back